Moving a large amount of palletized goods every day? Look no further than this 2020 BIGJOE J1-192 electric pallet jack housed at our Round Rock location! This unit offers a capacity of 1,000 lbs, ” forks, and has 0 total operating hours. Call or email us today for more information.
With a dedicated team of buyers and the ability to buy equipment from around the world, Lonestar Forklift offers our customers a massive selection from many industry leading brands. Regardless of your industry and requirements, we can provide you with several options that will help you get the job done. Whether you’re in need of an electric pallet jack for your warehouse or a yard spotter for your distribution center, we’re here to help. We also offer flexible financing options for our equipment, ensuring that you’re getting a unit that is suited to both your needs and your budget. Browse our selection and contact our team today for more information on our electric pallet jack lineup.
J1 Standard Features:
· 24V infinitely variable Zapi AC-0 travel controller
· AC Drive motor with electronic power steering
· Battery compartment J1-126, J1-162: 29.1” x 7.9” x 30"
· Battery compartment J1-192: 32" x 11" x 30"
· Connector: Anderson 175 gray
· Drive Tire: (1) 9” x 3” polyurethane
· Stability Caster: (2) 3” x 2” polyurethane
· Rear Wheels: (2) 8” x 3” non-marking rubber
· Digital dash w/battery discharge indicator, hour meter, directional indicator, operator selectable speed control
· Right-hand operator controls: ergonomic flip down arm- rest, fingertip lift/lower buttons, travel, horn, key switch and emergency power disconnect
· Left-hand operator controls: ergonomic flip down arm- rest 360º tiller steering control
· Mechanical brake release
· Operator presence sensor: foot switch
· Automatic travel speed reduction when elevated
· Audible alarm when guardrail is raised
· Regenerative braking - neutral braking
· Red flashing warning light
· Dual side-entry operators compartment - 9” step height
· J1 total vehicle capacity 1000 lbs. up to 126" elevation Operator compartment 29” x 21.4” with 300lb capacity Front work platform: 31.5” x 20.5” with 500lb capacity Rear work tray: 26” x 13.6” with 200lb capacity
· Side-gate battery extraction
· I-beam mast design with dual lifting chains
· Single piece powerhead cover
· Non-Marking Tires and Wheels: load, drive and stability
· ANSI 92.6/OSHA Compliant